3. Craft session making handmade cards. Add colour and stickers and have fun!
4. Make a decorated trinket box. You can buy the mache box from hobbycraft. Using a brush and mod podge stick bits of the deco patch paper on to the box. Then after drying, fill it with jewellery, badges or sweets.
5. Make suncatchers. You need washi tape, scissors and tissue paper.
Draw out your design and then stick washi tape over the lines
Cut round the washi tape and your suncatcher is ready!
7. Write a letter or draw a picture for grandparents or friends telling them about your holidays. It would be fun posting it in the letterbox and a lovely surprise for them.
8. The memory game. I used to love playing this game in the summer holidays!
An alternative game is to look at all the items, cover the tray. Remove one item and the other players have to remember which item is missing.
** Have fun trying these activities. If you do try them, please send me a photo! Annasuncrafts@aol.com